terms & conditions
These conditions apply to anyone using the web-site at www.murrayaccounts.com.
- The contents of the Murray Accountancy Services Ltd. web-site (www.murrayaccounts.com) are protected by copyright - ©2008 - 19 Murray Accountancy Services Ltd. Reproduction of part or all of the web site is prohibited other than with the express permission of the owner. All rights are reserved.
- We do our best to ensure that information on the Murray Accountancy Services Ltd. web site is correct but we do not accept any liability whatsoever for its content or for errors or omissions. We cannot guarantee that everything on the web site is free from viruses or defects and assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damage to visitors' computers or any other equipment resulting from a visit to the site.
- Information on Murray Accountancy Services Ltd. web site is provided "as is" without any warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we and our clients exclude all warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third-party rights and fitness for a particular purpose.
- In no event will we be liable to any party for any damages whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other for any use or inability to use Murray Accountancy Services Ltd. web site or its contents, or of any hyperlinked web site, including, without limitation, any damages for lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Information on the Murray Accountancy Services Ltd. web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We and our clients make no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the material, information, services, software, text, graphics or links contained herein.
- The information contained on Murray Accountancy Services Ltd. web site may be changed at any time without prior notification to you.
- All links provided from www.murrayaccounts.com are done so in good faith, to offer an additional facility to visitors of this site. Murray Accountancy Services Ltd is not responsible for any content held within any such websites, nor for any links contained in them. The inclusion of external links does not signify any endorsement by Murray Accountancy Services Ltd.
The security of any personal data obtained from you in connection with any service we may provide you with is of paramount importance to us.
- What Data we Collect
The only personal information we collect from our web site is if you contact us via email. In that instance, only your name and email address will be collected. All email data is securely stored on our server in our head office.
Personal information you supply us with and the information about your use of services will only be used by ourselves. Your personal information will not be disclosed to any third party.
- Data Protection Rights
Murray Accountancy Services Ltd. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request Murray Accountancy Services Ltd. for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Murray Accountancy Services Ltd. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Murray Accountancy Services Ltd. erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Murray Accountancy Services Ltd. restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Murray Accountancy Services Ltd. processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Murray Accountancy Services Ltd. transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email.
"Cookies" are small text files a web site can use to recognize repeat users, facilitate the user's ongoing access to and use of the site and allow a site to track usage behaviour and compile aggregate data that will allow content improvements and targeted advertising. Cookies are not programmes that come onto your system and damage files.
Our website only uses third-party cookies to track an individual's usage of the site (Google Analytics). They are not used to collect any personal information about you whatsoever, although data collected through these cookies means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Privacy Policies of other Websites